Eye Tracking in UX Design Conference 2014
October 16, 2014 (Thu)
The Eye Tracking in UX Design Conference explores the many applications of eye tracking to better understand how users view and interact with technology. Leading experts in eye tracking discuss how they have taken advantage of this new technology to understand, design, and evaluate user experience. Real-world stories are included from these experts who have used eye tracking during the design and development of products ranging from information websites to immersive games. They also explore recent advances in the technology, which tracks how users interact with mobile devices, large-screen displays and video game consoles. Methods for combining eye tracking with other research techniques for a more holistic understanding of the user experience are discussed. This is an invaluable resource to those who want to learn how eye tracking can be used to better understand and design for their users.
Who should attend?
- People who are new to the UX field and want to learn if eye tracking is something they should use.
- People who want to know the value of adding eye tracking to their projects.
- People who want to learn how to use eye tracking in new ways.
- People who want to discuss eye tracking with leading eye-tracking experts.
- People who want to discuss the future of eye tracking and UX!
Follow #ETUX2014 on Twitter for updates and live tweets from the conference!